JC4C provides personalised care and support to vulnerable adults and children through various service channels – home care, supported living for adults, semi-independent living for 16 to 18 year olds and residential care homes for children. We are a progressive organisation with a positive outlook towards offering exceptional service to our service users.
JC4C is committed to providing a high quality of service with compassion and exceptional care in a safe environment.
- Provide a high standard of care and support to all service users.
- Assist those in need to live as comfortably and securely as possible.
- Actively encourage the independence of all our clients.
- Provide the highest standard of care at all times.
- Maintain highly competitive and affordable fee.
Compassion: To build a relationship with everyone based on empathy and kindness.
Accountability: To take responsibility for our work and always aim to improve.
Respect: To treat everyone with respect and dignity.
Equality: Fair treatment of everyone by creating an environment with a sense of inclusion.
Over the Years
- JC4C opened up and we provided care services in the Domiciliary
Office Location: Cape Hill, Smethwick
- We won the Birmingham City Council Contract for Domiciliary Home
We moved office
- New Office Location: West Brom
- The contract for 15 different councils
We moved office
- Office Location: Cobalt Square, Edgbaston
- Invited by various Councils to do Residential Care Homes
- Began the Contract for Supported Living for Adults
- We won the Birmingham City Council Contract for Domiciliary Home Care Support