Personalised Care and Support Services
Our personal care services comprise of, but not limited to:
- Support for morning and evening schedules – getting out of bed in the morning and getting ready for bed in the evening.
- Assistance in bathing and dressing.
- Meal preparation according to personalised plan and preference.
- Support with feeding and drinking
- Managing medication schedule
- Incontinence care assistance
- Helping with routine household tasks that you can no longer handle, such as:
- Washing up
- Any additional tasks needed support with
We deliver companionship service to support clients who require non-medical but emotional support, for example, clients who are lonely or isolated.
Our companionship services comprise of, but not limited to:
- Participating with service users in recreational activities
- Aiding you to meet your family and friends
- Arranging appointments and transportation for the same.
- Accompanying service users to appointments
- Arranging day trips, for example to:
- Local garden centres
- Or any other hobby you now need assistance with
We provide complex care to service users who have long-term illnesses and special care needs.
Along with, regular communication with the family and the hospital; we also offer 24/7 support to service users.
Our complex care service comprises of, but not limited to:
- Catheter Care
- Stoma Care
- Learning Disability Care
- Spinal Injury Care
- Dementia/ Alzheimer’s Care
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- Peg Feeding
Domestic Care Needs
Our home care services are not only limited to health-related services. We also cater to several service users who require support in daily chores.
Our domestic care services comprise of, but not limited to:
- Making the bed
- Handling food deliveries
- Home organisation
- Garden Maintenance
- Shopping – Grocery & others
- Picking up prescriptions
- Managing Appointments – Health Services & Others